Post Unlimited Free Classified Ads or Sell on Osdom.ng
Osdom.ng is the Nigeria’s leading One-Stop online marketplace for Goods, Services and Freelance services with Escrow Payment Method.
We offers sellers limitless possibilities. The Seller have the option of choosing to post free classified ads for products or services or to sell the products and services on osdom marketplace.
Why Sell or Post ads in Osdom Marketplace.
Free posting of ads and unlimited listing No limitation with the number of products or services you choose to sell or advertise
Connect with more buyers Sell more products or Services and Improve revenue
Top notch seller support Our Seller support is available 24/7
No failed or unsuccessful orders We ensure that all transactions are successful. Buyers securely pay for products & Services. While the Seller delivers the exact order purchased by the buyer.
Escrow payment method Buyer's pay upfront for goods & services, The payment isn’t released to the seller until the buyer acknowledge delivery of the order. Buyer gets Full refund of payment if order is not as described or not delivered.
Sellers protection We understand that things can happen that are out of your control as a seller. When they do, we have your back.
Getting Started Is Easy
01. Register Account
Fill the registration form submit the required documents and bank account details
02. Post Free classified ads
Seller uploads a Product or Service and selects catalog mode and remove add to cart while uploading the Products & services. Buyer contacts the seller and they both conclude the transaction outside the marketplace
03. Product Listing
Seller lists a product, service or freelance service.( seller must state the exact detail of the Goods or service for the buyer to make an informed
04. Order & Shipping
Order placement and payment through Escrow payment method, Seller delivers the product or complete the service.
05. Receive Payment
Buyer confirms order delivery & Payment is release to the seller.
Here's what you need to know to start selling.
Registration is free.
1. Seller list a product or service and must state the exact description and conditioned of the goods or services being sold for the buyer to make an informed decision. (For freelance services the freelancer must state the service being rendered and what the buyer gets after the completion of the service. For properties the seller must state exact description and documents of title to the property.)
2. Buyer purchases the product or service and pays through the payment methods on our site. sellers are not to ask buyers to pay through a different method outside of the payment method on the site.
3. Seller delivers the product or complete the service. (the seller has the responsibility of delivering items to buyers using their preferred shipping method and charging the delivery fee for the delivery.)
4. Buyer confirms order delivery. (The buyers confirms the delivery of the goods within the stipulated timeframe and the goods or services being as described by the seller. where the goods or services is not as described, the buyers payment is refunded and seller sanctioned for misleading the buyer.)
5. Payment is available for withdrawal by the seller after confirmation of the order by the buyer.
Products and services listing is unlimited and free.
You can sell almost anything, from homemade goods to used or unused items from your closet. We restrict items that violate any laws, or infringe on intellectual property.
Posting classified ads in osdom.ng is totally free. However if you intend to sell on osdom.ng, we generally charge between 5.5-15% of the final value. all goods are charged at 7.5% with exception of properties/lands 10%, vehicles 5.5%, and services 15% Once your item or service sells.
The seller is solely responsible for the payment of VAT on goods and services sold when the payment is remitted to the seller
The seller is responsible for the shipping/delivery of items to their customers, Osdom provides recommendations such as gig logistics, dhl and nipost, but you can choose a preferred shipping carrier.
Delivery timeframe is within 1 to 7 business days
We understand that things can happen that are out of your control as a seller. When they do, we have your back.
After we confirm the buyer’s payment has been received and the product delivered or the services completed, payouts are sent directly to your bank account, Monday through Friday (excluding bank holidays), within 24 hours. Once a payout is initiated, funds are typically available within 1 business days depending on your bank’s normal processing time.
Buyers payment is refunded if the goods or services is not as described or delivered within the stipulated timeframe.
to avoid this, the seller should state the exact description of the product or services and where the seller is not the author of the description should put a caveat ” as stated/described by the manufacturer or the author” in the description of the product or services.